Business Development Manager - ASC
Los Angeles / Orange County
The Business Development Manager will be assigned specific surgery centers in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Their primary responsibility will be to oversee the recruitment of new physicians and the development of new service lines of business to ensure profitability of each center.
The Business Development Manager will report directly to the Regional Manager and have an indirect reporting line to the CEO.
• Provide oversight of assigned facilities related to business development and the recruitment of new physicians.
• Recruit and enlist new physician’s to each surgery center specific to lines of business targeted
• Develop and implement new lines of business specific to each surgery center’s demographic and need
• Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and MEC meetings for each center.
• Provide support to local ASC Administrators related to business development as needed.
Send resume to email@example.com
< Back | Printer Friendly Page