CASA 2020 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Navigating the New Normal
If you attended a 'live' webinar, please make sure to complete your evaluation to obtain your CEU certificate by January 31st. All recordings and evals for those webinars will expire.
*Previously recorded COVID-19 webinars are available on our LMS site until January 31st. Register TODAY to receive CEU credits before the end of the year!
ON-DEMAND: Successfully Implementing a Total Joints and Complex Procedures Program in your ASC
More and more complex procedures are migrating to ASCs, including total knees and hips. Medicare acknowledged this migration as they added total knees to the ASC approved list in 2020 and have proposed to add total hips in 2021. Adding these procedures requires a thorough business investigation, a review of your ASC physical plant, and a complete understanding of the clinical implications.
The CASA In-Depth Virtual Program, “Successfully Implementing a Total Joints and Complex Procedures Program in your ASC,” will walk you through all these vital components. If your center is moving to add these complex procedures, make sure you take advantage of this education.
Program highlights include:
- Migrating High Acuity Cases to an ASC – Top 5 reasons – A panel of physician leaders moderated by ASC industry expert Scott Leggett
- How to Avoid a Disjointed Total Joint Program- A financial and business review by Jessie Scott, CEO of Presidio Surgery Center in San Francisco.
- Anesthesia Management-Enhancing Expediting Recovery – Excellent information from experienced physicians Alejandro Badia, M.D., FACS and Shane Zamani, M.D., Medical Director, Surgery Center at Doral.
- Developing a Total Joint Program Clinical A – Z – A nuts and bolts session reviewing important considerations and checklists ASCs must consider. Gregory DeConciliis, Cory Hall and Debbie Mack will be sharing their crucial expertise.
- Tracking your Total Joint Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction – This panel from Monterey Peninsula Surgery Centers will discuss the vital component of tracking total joint outcomes and the patient experience.
- Outpatient Spine and Rapid Response Solutions- Experienced SCA Director of Operations, Alicia Prosser will review policies, procedures and collaborative partnerships in place to allow the transition of spine surgery and strategic service lines to your ASC.
ON-DEMAND: Infection Prevention & Surveillance in the ASC
CASA’s Annual Infection Prevention Seminar has become recognized as one of the premier IP seminars in the country. This seminar is designed to provide materials to meet the CMS requirements of on-going mandatory infection prevention training, as well as covering the components recognized by the Certified Ambulatory Infection Preventionist (CAIP).
A certificate of training will be provided upon completion for documentation.
The new virtual format is delivered in 3 different segments, allowing the attendee to choose the subjects that meet their needs. Significant discounts are applied for those attending more than 1 segment.
This program has been approved and is acceptable for up to 11.0 contact hours of AEUs and IPCHs by the BASC provider #7990 and 11.0 contact hours of California Board of Registered Nursing provider #CEP9344.
*Registrants must watch the recording in full and complete the evaluation for their ceu certificate.
Please contact April Ligtenberg with any questions at email@example.com or 916.594.9351.
Dec. 9, 2020 - Jun. 30, 2021
Dec. 9, 2020 - Jun. 30, 2021
April 28, 2021