Why choose an ASC?
Looking for an ASC career? We post listings for ASC nurses, surgery center staff, surgical nurse, pacu nurse, OR nurse, ASC administrator and many more everyday!
Full-Time OR Nurse
Physicians' Surgery Center of Downey
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 200 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Physicians’ Surgery Center of Downey is a busy multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center (ASC) located in Downey, CA. The fast-growing, newly-acquired SCA center is looking for an experienced OR RN to join its dynamic team.
The OR Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through implementation of critical pathways and in accordance with the mission, vision, and values of the facility.
The OR RN will work with the clinical staff to ensure excellent surgical case management and report to the CEO and Director of Nursing of the center. The role is full-time with associated wages and benefits
1. Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
2. At least 2 years of OR nursing experience, ASC experience preferred.
3. Current California state licensure in good standing
4. Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification. Completion of PALS within 90 days of employment may be required.
If interested please submit your resume to Alexis Paskert at: email@example.com
Facility Administrator - CEO
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA)
San Francisco, CA
Presidio Surgery Center in San Francisco, California is currently in search of a Facility-Administrator to run this 5 Operating Room, multi-specialty facility with excellent growth potential. The Facility-Administrator will act as the CEO to this phenomenal team and as such will have accountability for clinical quality, financial outcomes, personnel recruitment, development and oversight, operational effectiveness, facility management, and regulatory compliance. This is a rare opportunity to join this facility and create longevity as our current CEO has.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- SCA Center CEOs are ultimately responsible for the results of their center's business and operations, including, but not limited to the following.
- Provide leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization
- Responsible for the facility’s P&L; managing financial controls and reporting. Ensures timely completion of all required financial and operational reports; responsible for the monitoring of expenses and the reporting of variances recommending changes as needed to meet projected net income.
- Safeguard the facility’s assets and ensures that the facility’s building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all teammates. Ensure consistency of treatment and application of policy. The position serves as the on-site Personnel Director and ensures fair and prompt resolution of teammate complaints, grievances, and operating problems.
- Depending upon specific facility needs may participate in the provision or direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience, and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and exceptional professional behavior while conducting day-to-day operations.
- Demonstrate Operational knowledge of facility management, life-safety codes, and environment of care requirements and is proactive in managing the facility operations and repairs.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in an outpatient surgery setting, practice, or hospital setting OR Master’s Degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or Management with progressively responsible financial, personnel, operations management experience in a health care setting preferred
- Experience demonstrating a high-level ability to effectively manage and allocate organization resources is required
- Operational management experiences such as budgeting, financial management, clinical services management credentialing, accreditation, or similar strongly preferred
- Demonstrate leadership ability, relentless follow-through, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to interact well with physicians and surgeons is required
- Physician recruitment experience preferred
- Physician relationship management required
- The ability to prioritize, function efficiently and responsibly in emergency situations required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups, and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Apply Online>>>> https://careers-scasurgery.icims.com/jobs/8616/facility-administrator---ceo/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=753&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
Truckee Surgery Center LLC
The Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Nurse Manager is an experienced OR Registered Nurse who coordinates all clinical resources for providing a safe and efficient environment for the surgery center. Responsible for supervising and overseeing the clinical aspect for the Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC). The Nurse Manager will assist and supervise clinical personnel of the surgery center. The RN assumes responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing, directing, supervising, evaluating direct and indirect nursing care and identifying outcomes for all patients. Circulate, Pre-op and recover all specialties within the ASC (Orthopedic, Podiatry, Pediatric Dental, General, ENT, Urology & Pain Management).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Graduation from a National League of Nursing (NLN), Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or equivalent accredited school of nursing. The nurse shall have completed a nursing education program that included clinical experiences with actual patients under the supervision of qualified faculty.
3 year minimum of previous critical care or surgical services experience required. Previous charge/supervisory experience required. Previous Ambulatory Surgery Center experience required. The ability to scrub is a plus.
Required: Current California RN licensure. Current ACLS, PALS, and CPR certifications.
Preferred: Membership in ASPAN, AORN, and CNOR desirable.
**Applicants who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. This role requires ASC, OR, and management experience.
If interested, please send your resume to Courtney Lelie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Fernando Valley Surgery Center
Mission Hills, CA
United Surgical Partners International is a company that specializes in the development and operation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities in the U.S. and the UK. We provide first-class surgical services for local communities and recognize our employees are our number one assets.
The Clinical Director is responsible for overseeing and developing the multi specialty ambulatory surgical center’s clinical departments through key tasks such as hiring, evaluating, mentoring, scheduling, and supervision. We seek a professional with proven but flexible strategies to allow for continued growth for the business.
A Clinical Director should be able to solve problems quickly and effectively using excellent critical thinking skills with emotional intelligence to deal with staff at all levels within the organization.
Responsibilities and Expectations
The following description of the job responsibilities and performance expectations are intended to reflect the major responsibilities of the job, but is not intended to describe the minor duties or other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to perform the essential functions.
This professional is expected to implement the functions of staff development programs, quality assurance, monitoring budgets for service programs. They must also work with other members of the management team and communicate effectively with them. Additionally, the clinical director will develop and plan strategies to manage program growth and ensure business sustainability.
Qualifications for this role include professional experience with management and staff supervision, including working with a team. Ambulatory experience is not necessary, but a plus.
Preference for surgical experience in the clinical areas of pre-op/pacu or perioperative nursing. The right candidate should be able to understand and demonstrate the ability to generate revenues for clinical services, as well as have experience in client billings, knowledge and adherence to regulations such as Joint Commission, CMS standards of care, fiscal budgets and performance improvement. The clinical director should have great communication skills and be open to working flexible hours. Additionally, the clinical director needs to possess great organizational and program development skills, as well as experience in basic computer software such as the Microsoft Office suite. Professionals with a BSN or higher degree will only be considered. This professional is also required to attend all mandatory in-services and meetings. - Attends annual Safety and Competency education session - Act in accordance with the vision, mission and business of the Center. Our Director of Nursing enjoys: No calls/weekends/holidays/ CE's available.
- Graduate of a professional school of Nursing.
- Professionals with a BSN or higher degree will only be considered.
- Current license as a CA Registered Nurse.
- Current certification in BLS and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- At least five years operating room/critical care experience.
- At least two years supervisory experience in the outpatient surgery area.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with physicians, employees, patients and others.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities of a Staff Nurse are required for this position.
If interested, please send your resume to Jodi Greenberg at email@example.com.
Business Office Manager
St. Joseph's Surgery Center
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional with a proven track record in Hospital Business Office Manger experience. The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a "can do attitude." We are committed to providing high quality service to our patients, our staff and our medical staff. As a member of the extraordinary leadership team, you will set the tone and culture for the hospital. This is a position of high responsibility and high pressure. The reward comes in offering outstanding care to our patients and in developing our staff. This prestigious position at our well-respected hospital is available to the right person.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Will report directly to the Administrator.
- Will lead an efficient, successful, highly focused customer service trained business office team including:
- Surgery scheduling
- Insurance verification
- You will lead many process improvement initiatives
- You will ensure accurate business transactions and processes which require a high level of professional judgment and discretion in carrying out assignments, the ability to problem solve, a high degree of confidentiality, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Managing revenue cycle process
- Establish and maintain protocols for the charge entry
- Complete all month end close processes.
- Assures compliance to industry regulatory standards /USPI Business Office standards, policies and procedures.
- Communicates regularly and effectively
- Dynamic leadership skills to help direct, coach and motivate staff.
- Conduct personnel evaluations for employees supervised.
- Interview and hire personnel as needed due to staff changes.
- Conduct departmental meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in regards to patient account status
If interested, please email your resume to Jodi Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Surgical Centers Stockton
The Administrative Director (“Director”) will assist in the planning and opening of a new ambulatory surgery center in Stockton, California. The Director will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all activities of the ambulatory surgery center facility according to its policies, procedures, philosophy, and objectives.
Other duties include:
- Participates in financial and cost-containment decisions, including preparing and adhering to budget
- Ensures that the facility meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations
- Serves as internal risk manager
- Responsible for management of all aspects of the environment of care
- Responsible for hiring/orientation/ongoing pertinent education of personnel
- Responsible for ordering, tracking and maintaining inventory of materials/supplies/equipment
- Coordinates and directs patient care in the facility according to adopted policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, and accepted accreditation standards
- Promotes a favorable image of the facility to physicians, patients, insurance companies, and the general public
- Other administrative duties as required
- Language skills adequate for high-level written, interpersonal, and telephone communication
- Excellent computer skills, including spreadsheets, electronic medical records, word processing
- RN strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare management or related field with commensurate experience required
- Master’s degree preferred
- At least 3 years ASC experience and/or ASC clinical experience with director-level healthcare management background
Competitive salary and benefits. Qualified applicants only.
If interested, send resume to Diane Boone at email@example.com.