Looking for an ASC career? We post listings for ASC nurses, surgery center staff, surgical nurse, pacu nurse, OR nurse, ASC administrator and many more everyday!
Operating Room Circulator
Inland Surgery Center
Redlands, CA 92373
Inland Surgery Center is a multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center with four operating rooms.
Our specialties include Ortho, Gyn, General, Retinal/Cataracts, Urology, ENT, and Pain Management.
We are looking for an efficient Circulating RN to join our fast-paced work environment and further encompass our values of; Clinical Quality, Integrity, Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, Continuous Improvement.
- Great working hours; Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays.
- Full Time and Per Diem positions available.
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience in an OR setting preferred.
- Associates degree in nursing required.
- Current RN licensure in the state of California.
- Certification in BLS, ACLS, and PALS required, or obtained within 1 month of hire.
Please send your resume to: Cheryl.Stogsdill@scasurgery.com or fax to 909-792-6397.
Operating Room Manager
Aspen Surgery Center
Walnut Creek, CA
Aspen Surgery Center is seeking an experienced Operating Room Manager for our very busy, multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Walnut Creek, CA.
Our facility has a highly skilled staff with extensive training in outpatient surgery. Through the use of advanced technology, our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the most competent, compassionate and personalized care possible.
The Operating Room Nurse Manager is responsible for:
- Coordinating, directing and supervising the daily activities of surgical services in the operating room in compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Coordinating and monitoring the provision of facility services by exercising leadership, creativity, initiative, and cooperative problem solving in the areas of material management, equipment/building maintenance
- Managing OR staffing and productivity within established guidelines
- Assisting with clinical competency of staff in the operating rooms and central processing departments
- Providing an ongoing clinical education program for all staff
- Providing leadership and mentoring to members of the staff
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current licensure in the State of California
- Current Certification in CPR & ACLS
- Knowledge of state, federal and accrediting body regulations and standards related to healthcare
- Demonstrate skills in verbal and written English communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational activities for own professional advancement and that of others.
- Previous nursing leadership or management experience is required.
- Is aware of professional nursing standard and performs in accordance with them.
If interested, please email your resume to Veronica De La Torre at email@example.com.
Operating Room Manager
Pavilion Surgery Center
Pavilion Surgery Center is multi-specialty HOPD with 10 operating rooms and 4 procedure rooms located on 2 floors of a medical office building. A new joint venture between St. Joseph Hospital, Sovereign Healthcare and local physicians will re-open the facility as an ASC in late 2017.
The OR Manager is responsible for coordinating the daily functioning routine of the Operating Room and ensure quality care and outcomes consistent with the mission of the facility. Interacts with and directs all clinical OR personnel and interacts with surgeons and anesthesiologists to ensure quality patient care.
The OR Manager is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge in the perioperative setting and for the achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the mission of the surgery center.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current nursing license in the State of California.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing, health care practices and techniques.
- Minimum 5 years of OR experience preferred.
If interested, fax resume to Lyn Varrati at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pavilion Surgery Center
Pavilion Surgery Center is multi-specialty HOPD with 10 operating rooms and 4 procedure rooms located on 2 floors of a medical office building. A new joint venture between St. Joseph Hospital, Sovereign Healthcare and local physicians will re-open the facility as an ASC, late 2017.
Lead development and operations during the start-up phase of development including building a strong team, developing policies and procedures and preparing for AAAHC survey with support from the Sovereign Healthcare leadership team.
The Administrator is responsible for the daily administration and leadership of the Surgery Center; accountable for directing, coordinating and controlling all aspects of financial management, inventory management, facility maintenance, surgical services, patient relations and staff; foster positive work relationships and serve as a liaison between the Governing Body, medical staff, employees and all departments of the center; demonstrate the primary goals of efficiently providing surgical services that exceed customer/patient expectations; improve clinical and financial operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required with comprehensive knowledge of healthcare practices. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of management experience in a surgery center setting preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of surgery center coding, billing and reimbursement process preferred.
- Experience in payer contracting/negotiations and thorough knowledge and experience with managed care organizations is preferred.
- Working knowledge of standard accounting principles and budget development.
If interested, fax resume to Jim Rice at email@example.com.
Business Office Manager
Pain Diagnostic & Treatment Center
Regional Business Office Manager
3+ years experience required A/P processing, payment posting, managing business office personnel.
4 year degree preferred.
If interested, please email resume to Jeanette Massari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surgical Scrub Tech
Templeton Surgery Center
We are looking for a fulltime benefitted Surgical Scrub Tech. We are a two room facility that does Orthopedics, Plastics, Opthamology, Urology, General and ENT.
Experience necessary and certification preferred, but not necessary.
Pay negotiable based on experience.
Please fax resume to 805-434-3595 or email to email@example.com.
We would even consider a part time position.