Looking for an ASC career? We post listings for ASC nurses, surgery center staff, surgical nurses, pacu nurses, OR nurses, ASC administrators and much more every day!
ASC Facility Administrator
San Diego Vascular Access Center
San Diego, CA
Join San Diego Vascular Access Center and work in sunny San Diego!
We are hiring an ASC Facility Administrator to be the business partner of our dyad leadership model with our Medical Director.
Our center specializes in care for dialysis patients, doing a full set of interventional procedures from dialysis access maintenance to PAD work. Our center has been in operation for over twenty years and has three active procedure rooms. Our physicians include interventional nephrologists, IRs, and vascular surgeons.
The center is independently owned by Balboa Nephrology Medical Group, one of the largest nephrology practices in the country. Your job is to take this office-based lab and work with our outside consultants to transition the center to an ASC. Once transitioned, manage the business and move to operational and team excellence.
This is a role for a business leader who is well versed in financial management, team development, ASC regulatory issues, and operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a business degree (bachelor's or master's), 5 years of leadership experience, and at least 3 years of surgery center experience. You will need to be good at physician relations and team communication.
Your compensation will include a competitive salary commensurate with experience, annual bonus incentive, 401K contribution ranging from 3% - 10% of salary, generous time off, and health benefits.
If you enjoy surgery center leadership and want to work in an independent environment, this could be your gig. Check us out at Balboa Nephrology Medical Group!
If interested, please send your resume to Glenn Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Nursing
Pacific Surgery Center of Ventura
Located on California's beautiful southern coast, Pacific Surgery Center of Ventura prides itself on providing high-quality patient-centered care.
Join our team as the Director of Nursing, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations adhering to the vision and by-laws set forth by the Board of Directors as well as rules and regulations set forth by local, state, and federal governing bodies.
As a leader, you will spearhead clinical staff recruitment, evaluation, development, and retention while coordinating performance improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current State of California Registered Nurse Licensure.
- 4 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current BCLS and ACLS certification or Basic EKG or Arrhythmia Identification certification.
- Supervise clinical staff, ensuring efficient operations and patient safety.
- Develop and maintain clear policies and procedures.
- Coordinate anesthesia coverage and staff training.
- Participate in Human Resources processes, including hiring and performance evaluations.
- Manage medical expenses and supply budgets.
- Oversee medical management, including quality of care, safety programs, and compliance.
If you are a dynamic nursing leader with a passion for excellence and compliance, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our dedicated team at Pacific Surgery Center of Ventura.
Please send your resume to David Clibrey at email@example.com.
Ventura Endoscopy Center
Endoscopy Surgery Center is seeking a motivated Clinical Director to join our team.
Ventura Endoscopy Surgery Center is a fast-paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families. We have three procedure rooms.
The Ambulatory Surgical Services Clinical Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the operating room and implements process initiatives to improve efficiency of services and patient experience. The Clinical Director of Ambulatory Surgery Center will report to the ASC Administrator and will collaborate with them to promote fiscal accountability, develop and revise policies, and evaluate staff performance. The Outpatient Surgical Center Clinical Director will oversee staff credentialing, preventative safety measures, risk management duties, and use their clinical and leadership experience to enhance patient care and improve clinical outcomes.
Must have a CA RN license with Endo experience.
- Devise strategies and plans for the clinical department according to company standards for excellent service and growth
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and resourcing
- Plan and oversee all patient care or administrative operations and programs
- Recruit employees to ensure department is staffed with qualified personnel
- Assign cases and create schedules for all employees
- Coordinate and supervise staff providing constructive feedback
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Evaluate performance and discipline employees when necessary
- Monitor compliance with legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
- Proven experience as clinical director or other managerial position
- Experience in clinical supervision and program management
- Solid understanding of budgeting, resourcing and performance evaluation procedures
- Excellent knowledge of standards (e.g. ISO) and regulations for the clinical field
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (e.g. patient management software)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
Wage Range $135,000 to $150,000 per year
Wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications and experience.
Please feel free to submit your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Effectiveness Consultant IV
Sutter Health Surgery Center Division
The Clinical Effectiveness Consultant IV's role within Sutter Health’s Surgery Center Division is to serve as the subject matter expert for ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) clinical quality, regulations, and licensing. This position will carry a focus on clinical quality and patient safety. They will oversee monitoring patient safety reporting events, providing clinical expertise to support centers in root cause analysis, and driving improvement initiatives based on divisional goals and areas of opportunity identified through quality indicator trending.
High-Level Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of ASC health care delivery and quality improvement is required, including clinical care management and/or quality management.
- Communication skills (verbal, written, and listening) with the ability to interact effectively across the organization, especially in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating, resolving conflict, consulting, and advising.
- Management of multiple projects of varying size and complexity with the ability to demonstrate flexibility, prioritization, and change management techniques to meet the evolving needs and priorities of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate planning sessions with senior executives, directors, management, and physicians to secure high-level sponsorship, support, and required resources for improvement initiatives.
- Extensive experience in policy development.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards, survey methodology, and related tools and resources for regulatory and accreditation compliance and survey.
- Bachelor's: Nursing or related field or equivalent education/experience
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Preferred experience in freestanding ambulatory surgery and leadership
For full details and to apply:
Director of Nursing
Beach Cities Orthopedics Surgery Center
Manhattan Beach, CA
The position will be responsible for overall operations to achieve the goals and objectives of the Beach Cities Orthopedics Surgery Center (BCOSC).
The Director of Nursing (DON) will direct, coordinate, and control all aspects of BCOSC’s clinical operations and ensure the highest quality of care. The DON will work closely with the Administrator on budgets and financial management issues.
High-Level Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
Organization Leadership and Personnel Administration:
- Governance and Business Development
- Financial Management
- Quality Improvement and Risk Management
- Facility Management and Safety
Clinical Services Skills & Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required, with master’s degree in nursing, health administration, or business administration preferred.
- Active RN license in good standing.
- CASC Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience managing a freestanding ambulatory surgery center or surgery department preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as surgical nurse required.
- Prior experience in the development and implementation of an ortho program in a free-standing surgical center.
- Previous experience in leading or being a part of the ASC Accreditation process.
- Working knowledge of CMS, California state/federal laws, OSHA, and HIPAA.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with diverse teams.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Good analytical, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Recognizes and maintains confidentiality.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Other Job Openings
Interested in job opportunities outside CA and/or the ASC space? Click the ads below for more opportunities within those organizations.
*If you are an organization interested in adding your career link to this page, please contact April Ligtenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.