CASA's 2021 INFECTION PREVENTION SEMINAR - LIVE WEBINAR
CASA’s Annual Infection Prevention Seminar has become recognized as one of the premier IP seminars in the country.
This seminar is designed to provide materials to meet the CMS requirements of ongoing mandatory infection prevention training, as well as cover the components recognized by the Certified ASC Infection Preventionist (CAIP).
The virtual format is delivered in 3 different sessions, allowing the attendee to choose the subjects that meet their needs. Significant discounts are applied for those attending more than one session.
November 4th, 2021 - ASC Infection Prevention Basic Training
- Developing an IP Plan and Annual Risk Assessment
- Instrument Processing in the ASC
- The Healthcare Worker in an Ambulatory Setting
- Cal OSHA Update
November 11th, 2021 - ASC Infection Prevention - Digging Deeper
- Incorporating IP Surveillance in your ASC, Utilizing the New CMS IP
- SSI Surveillance in your ASC
- Incorporating IP Surveillance in the Sterile Processing Department
- Pulling it All Together – How to Implement Change in your Organization
November 18th, 2021 - ASC Infection Prevention in the GI Center
- Infection Prevention: Microbiology Issues to Consider when Processing Flexible Endoscopes
- IP Rounding in the GI Suite
- Scope School from A to Z
Can't make the live webinar? The recorded sessions and registration will be available on-demand after November 18th!
|MEMBER RATE||1 Session||$195|
|MEMBER RATE||2 Sessions||$345|
|MEMBER RATE||3 Sessions||$400|
|NON-MEMBER RATE||1 Session||$300|
|NON-MEMBER RATE||2 Sessions||$600|
|NON-MEMBER RATE||3 Sessions||$900|
This program is approved for up to 11.0 hours of AEUs and up to 11.0 hours of IPCHs by BASC Provider #7990
A certificate of IP training will be provided upon completion for Medicare and accreditation documentation.